Arihant and I have made a good progress on implementation of Utility functions and have successfully implemented almost half of it. Till now we have worked on it in sets with each containing 7 to 15 functions along with tests which takes approximately 3-5 days for complete implementation. Some of the functions used are predefined in Mathematica and to define those in SymPy we need to look into its definitions and examples. Thanks to Francesco for helping whenever I got stuck. Recently I have changed the format of all Linear products\Algebraic test suit and sympified the numbers using Regex. Hopefully we’ll be completing all the functions to support Linear products\Algebraic rules soon.